Kirjoittaja Aihe: ForzaHJK vs. Dulwich Hamlet Supporters 27th of July  (Luettu 8804 kertaa)

Poissa Stefke

Vs: ForzaHJK vs. Dulwich Hamlet Supporters 27th of July
« Vastaus #30 : 04.08.08 - klo:12:34 »
Thanks for the nice pics !  :forza:

Is it possible to copy/paste some of is there some copyright ?  ;)

Grtz

Stéphane

Poissa Markku

• Forum Admin
« Vastaus #31 : 04.08.08 - klo:12:55 »
Is it possible to copy/paste some of is there some copyright ?  ;)

Sure, go ahead. Of course, actual copyright always remains with the original photographer, but I grant you permission to copy any of these pics for your own use.

Poissa Markku

• Forum Admin
« Vastaus #32 : 05.08.08 - klo:16:24 »
Wow - on yesterday's tv broadcast from KooTeePee - HJK, the commentator mentioned our fan game and the result. :ylos:

In yesterday's game, the blue & whites didn't do quite as well as a week ago: KooTeePee, almost sure to relegate at the end of the season, with only 3 points so far, only let HJK score once (well, twice, but the second one was unfairly judged to be offside). Paulus Roiha, the hat trick man from HJK - IFK Mariehamn, continued his excellent comeback.

Poissa Markku

• Forum Admin
« Vastaus #33 : 05.08.08 - klo:20:41 »
Great long tour reports, including photos, from Mishi at http://www.therabblers.blogspot.com/ !

Once more, I'll have to agree with Mishi in that this was an unforgettable day, with lots of keen memories. I'll personally have to seriously consider heading for London for some holidays, the date matched with some match of yours so I too can wear your shirt for action.

Poissa Vellu

• Forum Admin
« Vastaus #34 : 09.08.08 - klo:19:55 »
Thanks to Mishi for great story and pictures at your website  :beer: Perhaps I'm too much praised there, but surely it was great fun arranging this match. Can't predict too much of the future, but we will of course arrange same kind occasion again in the future. It would be great for me, too , to travel to London, but we can't promise anything yet.

And it was my wife, Anne,  with me. So, no problems at home  :D Actually we are getting married at 8th of November this year. Before that we'll see a lot of HJK matches at home and away. HJK will play at semifinal of Finnish Cup, so the Double is still possible in this season.

Yes, it was Ville Taulo, HJK midfield player, with whom Mishi is posing in the picture  :tuoppi:
« Viimeksi muokattu: 09.08.08 - klo:22:55 kirjoittanut Vellu »