Kirjoittaja Aihe: HKJ Helsinki v FC Porto Wednesday 05 october 1988 European Champions Cup  (Luettu 8630 kertaa)

flores_gera

• Vieras
Dear friends,

I'm a small FC Porto tickets collector from Portugal.

I am looking for HKJ Helsinki v FC Porto Wednesday 05 october 1988 European Champions Cup match ticket but I couldn't fine any. Do you know how could I get one of this tickets?

If you could help me please mail me on fg.tickets@gmail.com

Sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you in advance.

Poissa jopa

• Forza Member
Do you know how could I get one of this tickets?

This is going to be a difficult one. Firstly because tickets collectors in Finnish foofball are few if none. And that is because in Finland tickets are often only tiny piece of papers and include actually no information, maximum there are date and time and the clubs playing and the price. In the 80´s normally at least HJK had a general ticket, the size of it being c. 5 cm x 6 cm, where there was only the name of the venue and the price of the ticket, no match information. 1988 HJK-Porto I´m not sure, I was not at that match; I´ve got some of the tickets from that time saved. In Finland even match programme collectors are few.

Poissa JM-07

• Forum Admin
  • My Lucky Number ** 7 **
I was in that match and the ticket is actually typical ticket sold by "Lippupalvelu" (leading ticket company), including that information Jopa described above.
# 7 * * Jere Sr * * Suomen parhaat syötöt, HJK 1999-2003

flores_gera

• Vieras
Many thanks anyway. :)