Kirjoittaja Aihe: Season 2009  (Luettu 12556 kertaa)

Poissa Rene

Season 2009
« : 21.04.09 - klo:00:39 »
Hallo to all HJK fans!
Congrats with bright start of season and with big victory of HJK above KuPS!  :forza:

It would be great and very interesting if at this topic will be some info about HJK on english. Something like:
 - short summary of last matches,
 - last hot news from club,
 - some photos from matches and HJK fans performance
 - forecasts on next matches
etc.

Beforehand, thanks a lot to all, which will write at this topic.
 :forza: :thumbsup:

Poissa TeeJii

• Forza Member
    • HJK-kannattajat
Vs: Season 2009
« Vastaus #1 : 18.06.09 - klo:12:51 »
HJK has little break beacause on U21-european championships.

HJK played practise game against FcHonka and lost 1-2.
HJK-kannattajat Kampinmalmi

Poissa JR

• /_H_/_J_/_K_/
« Vastaus #2 : 23.06.09 - klo:10:15 »
Good luck at match against FC Inter!  :forza:

All players are ready for this match? No any injured or banned players at HJK?

Ville Taulo and Paulus Roiha are still suffering from injuries. Other than that everyone should be in full fit.  :thumbsup:

Poissa JR

• /_H_/_J_/_K_/
« Vastaus #3 : 23.06.09 - klo:10:18 »
HJK website is now available in english:

http://www.hjk.fi/index.php?lang=en

Poissa Mengo

« Vastaus #4 : 23.06.09 - klo:14:47 »

Poissa TeeJii

• Forza Member
    • HJK-kannattajat
« Vastaus #5 : 23.06.09 - klo:20:17 »
Question to webmasters:
When online HJK fanshop will available at english language too?
 ::)
it´s better to send email to: hjk@hjk.fi and ask about it, but i think that there is no possibility to send the product aboard, but i may be wrong.
HJK-kannattajat Kampinmalmi

Poissa MiG

• Forza Member
« Vastaus #6 : 06.07.09 - klo:10:34 »
Thanks! It was a nice trip to Pietarsaari. Quite tired at work today though, as we were back to Helsinki around 3am.

You can find match videos of all Veikkausliiga games on Iltalehti's website. (I think and hope those work even outside of Finland too?)

Poissa MiG

• Forza Member
« Vastaus #7 : 06.07.09 - klo:19:29 »
Was there organised voyage to Pietasaari by HJK club? Or fans traveled independently? By train, by bus or by car!?
How many HJK fans was on this voyage!? From TV-picture it seems that near 15-20?
Voyage to Pietarsaari is most far away at Veikkausliiga for HJK now!? Am I Right!? How many km.?
We had two busses by independent fan groups, Forza HJK and Sakilaiset, both carrying about 15 people. Couple of people came by their own.

It 475 km from Helsinki to Pietarsaari (Google-map route). We departed from Helsinki at 10:30 and arrived to Pietarsaari at 18:00. We were back to Helsinki again at 3 o'clock next morning.

Most far away is RoPS from Rovaniemi, 830 km. We go there by train, two nights in sleeping cars. This year about 10 Forza HJK fans took that trip on 31st May,  but there have been a bit more traveling on previous years.

Next Sunday HJK is away to Kuopio, 381 kilometers.

Poissa MiG

• Forza Member
« Vastaus #8 : 07.07.09 - klo:14:46 »
Yeah, this service (on Iltalehti website) work good enough outside of Finland too! I'll add this link to my favourites. Earlier, I searched for video summaries from HJK matches on 'youtube'. Now it's no necessity! :)
Couple of other sites you can try:

YLE > Новости > Футбол (YLE > Mediasali > Jalkapallo through Google Translator  ::) )
MTV3 Katsomo > Football

Those videos are clips from sports news of TV Channels YLE and MTV3, so they have Finnish commentary and are of much better quality than the ones at Iltalehti site. But it's possible you can't watch them outside of Finland... :-\

Edit: Videos don't seem to work through Google Translator in either site...
« Viimeksi muokattu: 07.07.09 - klo:14:50 kirjoittanut MiG »

Poissa JR

• /_H_/_J_/_K_/
« Vastaus #9 : 14.07.09 - klo:07:58 »
Midfielder Cheyne Fowler talks about Thursdays Europa League match on HJK TV

HJK's South African midfielder Cheyne Fowler is ready for the UEFA EL challenge on Thursday. Watch Cheyne ponder over the upcoming game and thus far unknown opponent, lithuanian side FK Vėtra.

Click here to watch HJK TV

Poissa Artsi

• Klubi <3
« Vastaus #10 : 14.07.09 - klo:18:19 »
HJK fans will travel to Vilnius tomorrow, to follow europa league second qualifying round first leg. We are happy to be back in the euro cups   :forza:
Mun rakas HJK <3

Poissa Rene

« Vastaus #11 : 14.07.09 - klo:20:56 »
Good Luck to all HJK fans there at Vilnius! Enjoy by bright game and by bright victory of HJK  :forza: :thumbsup:
Have a very interesting and impressive voyage to Lithuania! Don't drink many also, but don't drink too small alco too :-D
Beer without Vodka like a Passport with photka (photo) :-D

Poissa Artsi

• Klubi <3
« Vastaus #12 : 14.07.09 - klo:21:16 »
 i'm going to the airport at 7am to take some photographs of the team and the fans taking over Lithuania :ylos:

"This may be the whole of our lives ihanin day since the trip will continue to Lithuania"   :forza:
« Viimeksi muokattu: 14.07.09 - klo:21:33 kirjoittanut Artsi »
Mun rakas HJK <3

Poissa Samba

• Forza Member
  • Suomessa on vain yksi jalkapalloseura
« Vastaus #13 : 14.07.09 - klo:21:51 »
"This may be the whole of our lives ihanin day since the trip will continue to Lithuania"   :forza:
"Tarkoitushan on olla pelissä parempi, eli tehdä enemmän maaleja."

Nure

• Vieras
« Vastaus #14 : 14.07.09 - klo:21:55 »
 :D