Kirjoittaja Aihe: Season 2009  (Luettu 12658 kertaa)

Poissa JR

• /_H_/_J_/_K_/
Vs: Season 2009
« Vastaus #15 : 14.07.09 - klo:22:07 »
Sheer quality!  :ylos:

Poissa JR

• /_H_/_J_/_K_/
« Vastaus #16 : 15.07.09 - klo:07:24 »
Sauso: ”We aim for a good result”

HJK-defender Jukka Sauso says the team is trustful. Five domestic league wins in a row gives a boost towards the second qualification round away match against lithuanian side FK Vėtra.

- I must confess that we know very little about our lithuanian opponent. Still there’s some information about them, about their best players and tactics and we will discuss it on our way to Lithuania. On a personal level I believe we will see a skillful and somewhat physically strong team. No doubt about the fact that it will be a hard fight, Sauso ponders.

HJK leaves to Lithuania early on Wednesday morning. At the evening the team will have a short training session in the Vėtra Stadium. Trip to Lithuania is fourth away trip in a row. Sauso admits it would be nice to play home once in a while.

- When playing UEFA competitions you must accept long trips to away games. It doesn’t mind that much, it’s those 90 minutes that eventually matters. We could have gotten an opponent for example from Armenia. As far as I’ve heard circumstances there are well taken care of.

The team is not that experienced when it comes to European competitions. Sauso thinks it has both pros and cons to it.

- We have passion to succeed, he says.

- Experience surely plays a big role in the Europa League. It might be a decisive factor in games that are tight, but as important is the attitude and enthusiasm for winning and scoring.

According to Sauso HJK will start the first game a bit more controlled and more carefully than domestic league matches.

- I strongly believe that the beginning of this first match will be somewhat analysis-like playing on both sides. Once you get to know your opponent you have opportunity to change tactics and give it a go. Our objective is to score a goal or two and keep our goal clean. Then we should have a good situation for the home game.

For HJK there’s a bigger objective in UEFA Europa League: qualifying to the group stage.

- And it’s not that impossible that you first might think. For example Honka went close last year. I really believe our team. If we don’t qualify to the third round, it would be a disappointment. We must still be humble and play one game at a time.

Poissa Artsi

• Klubi <3
« Vastaus #17 : 17.07.09 - klo:15:27 »
European cup FULHAM FC !! - HJK Helsinki 6.8 Craven Cottage  :ylos:
Mun rakas HJK <3

Poissa Darren

« Vastaus #18 : 15.10.09 - klo:19:52 »
I'm looking forward to the last game of the season on Saturday, HJK vs FF Jaro and especially watching Aki play for the first time since 2006.

Poissa Vellu

• Forum Admin
« Vastaus #19 : 15.10.09 - klo:21:44 »
Aki has had some problems with his legs, but this two weeks break has been fine for him.
So Aki will surely play on Saturday  :forza:

Poissa Vellu

• Forum Admin
« Vastaus #20 : 17.10.09 - klo:23:49 »
HJK is now Champion 2009 and we''ll in Champions League next year, beware of HJK  :thumbsup:

Poissa Raaka-Juhani

• Forza Member
  • Mikä Honka? :D
« Vastaus #21 : 18.10.09 - klo:15:51 »
Kysyn nyt ihan suomeksi, kun tuo englannin kieli niin heikko on, että tunteeko kukaan tuota Reneä tarkmemmin?
HJK HELSINKI

Poissa MiG

• Forza Member
« Vastaus #22 : 19.10.09 - klo:13:10 »
En mitenkään tarkasti tunne, mutta muutama privaviesti tuli vaihdettua kesän aikana.

Poissa Darren

« Vastaus #23 : 19.10.09 - klo:14:47 »
"WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS... OF THE WORLD!"

Congratulations HJK. Thank you to all the supporters on Saturday for making me feel very welcome at the game and at Gringos Locos. It was great to see you all again.

Poissa JM-07

• Forum Admin
  • My Lucky Number ** 7 **
« Vastaus #24 : 19.10.09 - klo:15:54 »
Great respect to you, Darren, because of your fine support to Aki "Ägä" Riihilahti! The photo of you and Aki will soon come with email. Hope we´ll see soon again.  :forza:
# 7 * * Jere Sr * * Suomen parhaat syötöt, HJK 1999-2003

Poissa Darren

« Vastaus #25 : 19.10.09 - klo:16:02 »
Thank you JM-07. I will tell "The Rabblers" of Dulwich Hamlet about the fantastic day. I hope to return next season to see the champions.

Poissa TeeJii

• Forza Member
    • HJK-kannattajat
« Vastaus #26 : 20.10.09 - klo:10:27 »
Saturday was blast!

Thx for all....

Darren, hopefully this trip was worth it? ;)
HJK-kannattajat Kampinmalmi