Kirjoittaja Aihe: Forza HJK - Rabblers at 25th July  (Luettu 12804 kertaa)

Poissa Vellu

• Forum Admin
Vs: Forza HJK - Rabblers at 25th July
« Vastaus #15 : 28.07.09 - klo:23:28 »
Thanks Dave !!

We had wonderful time together. Surely we'll meet again ..

And Thanks to Anderlecht also. My bet today seems fit well when Anderlecht is winning over Sivasspor.
About 100 € winning coming  :beer:

Poissa Stefke

« Vastaus #16 : 30.07.09 - klo:15:06 »
Y're a lucky b****  ;)  Play your 100 Eur on a winning FC Bruges vs Lathi tonight  :thumbsup: :forza:

Cheers.

Poissa Vellu

• Forum Admin
« Vastaus #17 : 31.07.09 - klo:13:54 »
So, 3-2 result for Fc Brugge-FC Lahti. It will be interesting match in Lahti.

Steffe, Pls let us know if you planning to go to Lahti in 6th Aug. Some of us might join with you in Helsinki to go along with you to Lahti.

Poissa Darren

« Vastaus #18 : 04.08.09 - klo:16:32 »
Thanks to everybody at Forza HJK for another enjoyable weekend even though you beat us 2-1. It was great to see you all again.

Now that the great Aki Riihilahti is back at HJK I would like to see another game this season. Do you think Aki will stay in the team if he stays fit?

I am thinking of flying over to watch HJK-MyPa on Sunday 27.9 or the last game HJK-FF Jaro on Saturday 17.10. Which game will be the better one to watch? Will the matches definitely take place on these dates or is it possible that the dates could change as I only plan to stay for 2 nights?

Poissa JM-07

• Forum Admin
  • My Lucky Number ** 7 **
« Vastaus #19 : 04.08.09 - klo:20:08 »
You can be absolutely sure that Aki will stay in HJK and play in team. I quess that you might hear this directly from himself if you travel to Helsinki to see the match! I suggest that you fly to Helsinki on that weekend in October, when we play agains Jaro. That match will probably be much more exciting and tighter, and it is also one of very seldom games we have on saturday-nights. It means that fiesta after game is better at Happy Dayz.

Welcome back!
# 7 * * Jere Sr * * Suomen parhaat syötöt, HJK 1999-2003

Poissa Markku

• Forum Admin
« Vastaus #20 : 04.08.09 - klo:21:21 »
JM-07 failed to mention the most important: after the Jaro match we'll be celebrating HJK's 22nd champion title!

Poissa JM-07

• Forum Admin
  • My Lucky Number ** 7 **
« Vastaus #21 : 04.08.09 - klo:21:32 »
Hssh you bloody Markku! It was on purpose and a special bonus to Darren!  :-X
# 7 * * Jere Sr * * Suomen parhaat syötöt, HJK 1999-2003

Poissa Mishi

• Dulwich Hamlet Supporter
« Vastaus #22 : 12.08.09 - klo:23:26 »
Better late than never! A BIG THANK YOU to everyone who made us all from Dulwich Hamlet once again. We really enjoyed our stay!
It will be great if you could come to London one day, & I'm sure we will return to Helsinki in a couple of years.

The Dulwich Hamlet Supporters' Team blog is now updated to include Helsinki.

Feel free to look in at www.therabblersblogspot.com

(Sorry, I don't know how to add it in a link)

Poissa Vellu

• Forum Admin
« Vastaus #23 : 13.08.09 - klo:09:57 »
Thanks Mishi !!

Nice report from you.  But this link should work better, http://therabblers.blogspot.com/

You have taken great pictures again. And thanks for the Edgar Kail-shirt. Now I also know this legendary Dulwich Hamlet
Player.

See you again in the future  :beer: