Kirjoittaja Aihe: CIS Cup 2010  (Luettu 13893 kertaa)

Poissa Rene

CIS Cup 2010
« : 11.01.10 - klo:23:37 »
Best cheers for all HJK fans!  8)
Any person from this forum will follow with HJK to the Moscow's tournament "CIS Cup 2010"? ;)
Welcome!  :forza: :thumbsup:

yrjö

• Vieras
Vs: CIS Cup 2010
« Vastaus #1 : 12.01.10 - klo:23:16 »
I will be there. My train departs 18.34 on friday. Moscow here I come!  :beer:

Poissa TeeJii

• Forza Member
    • HJK-kannattajat
« Vastaus #2 : 13.01.10 - klo:02:44 »
I will be there. My train departs 18.34 on friday. Moscow here I come!  :beer:
For how long time you are going?
HJK-kannattajat Kampinmalmi

Poissa Rene

« Vastaus #3 : 13.01.10 - klo:11:56 »
I will be there. My train departs 18.34 on friday. Moscow here I come!  :beer:

Welcome to Moscow, yrjö!  :ylos:
It will pleasant to see you here!  :beer:
Will you stay during whole tournament here or just coming only on one match vs FC Aktobe?
If you need any help and info here at Moscow, you can contact me.  :forza:
See you here at SK Olympiyskiy (Olympic Stadium)!  :tuoppi:

yrjö

• Vieras
« Vastaus #4 : 13.01.10 - klo:19:52 »
Welcome to Moscow, yrjö!  :ylos:
It will pleasant to see you here!  :beer:
Will you stay during whole tournament here or just coming only on one match vs FC Aktobe?
If you need any help and info here at Moscow, you can contact me.  :forza:
See you here at SK Olympiyskiy (Olympic Stadium)!  :tuoppi:

Cool! Which team team do you support?
I will be in Moscow for 2 days so I will see Aktobe-HJK and Baku-HJK. Also other interesting games to be seen for example Dinamo Kiev-Russian junior national team. This is my first time in Kubok Sudrodzhestva and I´m really looking forward to see what is it all about. This is not my first trip to Russia. I´ve seen couple of Moscow derbys in Dinamo Stadium and Luzhniki before this and ofcourse Russia-Finland in Lokomotiv Stadium.
Only one thing makes me nervous a little. Do they sell tickets for foreigners in normal "kassas" and do I need a passport when I buy tickets? Perhaps my passport will still be at the registration office in Hotel Cosmos when I come to Olympiskii at one o´clock.  

Slava Russia!  :tuoppi: :tuoppi: :forza:
« Viimeksi muokattu: 13.01.10 - klo:19:54 kirjoittanut yrjö »

Poissa Rene

« Vastaus #5 : 13.01.10 - klo:20:14 »
My team is FC Spartak Moscow here at Russia. :) So you was on our derby here!? ;) Do you liked it? ;)

With each new year CIS Cup ("Kubok Sodruzhestva") has less and less popularity. If honsetly, it's near zero now.
Such clubs as FC Rubin Kazan (Russian champion), FC Dynamo Kiev (Ukrainian champion) and some others send on this tournament only their youth teams. What's about HJK, by the way? Will it here at Moscow a main club or youth team too?
Don't care about tickets. You'll buy it without any problems and you don't need to show your passport at "kassas". By the way, "Kassas" locate at right side from main entry to arena. Also it's big possibility that on all matches of group's stages entry will free.

From Hotel "Cosmos" to SK "Olympiyskiy" you'll at way near 15-20 minutes. From undeground station "VDNH" (where locate your hotel "Cosmos") till underground station "Prospekt Mira" (where locate SK "Olympiyskiy") is only 4 stations and it's locate on one underground line. From station "Prospekt Mira" to arena, there is only 2-3 minutes by walk. Don't forget, match HJK vs Aktobe will start at 13:00 MSK time. :)
See you!  :tuoppi: :forza:
« Viimeksi muokattu: 13.01.10 - klo:20:22 kirjoittanut Rene »

yrjö

• Vieras
« Vastaus #6 : 13.01.10 - klo:20:55 »
My team is FC Spartak Moscow here at Russia. :) So you was on our derby here!? ;) Do you liked it? ;)

With each new year CIS Cup ("Kubok Sodruzhestva") has less and less popularity. If honsetly, it's near zero now.
Such clubs as FC Rubin Kazan (Russian champion), FC Dynamo Kiev (Ukrainian champion) and some others send on this tournament only their youth teams. What's about HJK, by the way? Will it here at Moscow a main club or youth team too?
Don't care about tickets. You'll buy it without any problems and you don't need to show your passport at "kassas". By the way, "Kassas" locate at right side from main entry to arena. Also it's big possibility that on all matches of group's stages entry will free.

From Hotel "Cosmos" to SK "Olympiyskiy" you'll at way near 15-20 minutes. From undeground station "VDNH" (where locate your hotel "Cosmos") till underground station "Prospekt Mira" (where locate SK "Olympiyskiy") is only 4 stations and it's locate on one underground line. From station "Prospekt Mira" to arena, there is only 2-3 minutes by walk. Don't forget, match HJK vs Aktobe will start at 13:00 MSK time. :)
See you!  :tuoppi: :forza:

Yes, I know the status of this tournament. It is quite clear that indoor football is so "1980ies" now a days. Something that doesn´t belong to modern world. Russian and Ukrainian teams are rich so it is natural for them to go to Turkey or Cyprus for quality training in the winter. That is what real professional do nowadays. But for smaller and poorer clubs like HJK it is not possible to spend 2 or 3 months in the south Europe. HJK will send their first team to Moscow and they are missing only one player Sebastian Sorsa who is at Malaga with Finnish National team. They play against South-Korea on Monday. Perhaps "Sebu" will be back if HJK goes to finals in CIS cup?

In my opinion Kubok Sodruzhestva is a good international training tournament for HJK because most of the same teams are playing Champions League qualifications next summer. HJK has just  started training so they are not in the best form. But the experience that the players get is valuable. Even though the teams are not the best of the world it is still interesting happening. I think the most important thing in this tournament is that old friends are gathering together and remembering good old times. Only the Georgians are not there because they have shit government nowadays.

I chose Hotel Cosmos because of it price and good location to Prospect Mira. I really love Moscow metro. It is clearly one of the best in the world.

I also have question for you: where can I buy this product in Moscow? http://www.snus.ru/
I may go to Kalinka Stockmann to see if they sell it.  :laugh: :thumbsup:

So you are a Spartak fan? I know that Spartak is the biggest sport club in Russia and they have large support. Their nick name is "pigs".  :D
 I know that there´s also massive tifos in Luzhniki often. Clearly the best ultras in Russia. I´ve seen matches Dinamo-Spartak 2001 and CSKA-Spartak 2002. I liked the both matches culturally and in the standards of football. I´ve also been to Dinamo-Krylja Sovetov in 2002 and Russia-Finland 2008. Since then I´ve only followed Russian Premier league on tv but I wish I will see more live action in the future. Russia is my favorite football culture in Europe.

Looking forward to see you in SK Olympiskii.  :) :ylos: :beer:
« Viimeksi muokattu: 13.01.10 - klo:21:33 kirjoittanut yrjö »

Poissa Rene

« Vastaus #7 : 13.01.10 - klo:21:28 »
Well, it seems that your knowledge about Russian and CIS football is perfect! Respect to you for it.  :ylos:
Yes, "Wild pigs" is one of our nicknames here. :) Our historic nicknames is "Butchers" or "Meat". "Pigs" is modern nickname which was born from end of 90-s.  ;)

You can buy a Snus at most of tobacco kiosks here. But when you'll buy it, check a date of expired on the pack. Because Snus isn't very popular here, some snus packs stay at kiosks too much time without buyers. :) You know, old snus is too dry snus. ;) You can buy a "Snus" also at supermarkets "Utkonos". It's one of biggest official snus distributors to Russia. One of shops "Utkonos" is located not far away from your hotel "Cosmos". So you don't need to travel at any Kalinka Stockmann. ;) But you need to know that best Snus is at tax-free shops on Silja Lines ships certainly  :laugh: 

Yes. "Cosmos" is very good hotel with good enough location. But certainly not the best Moscow's hotel at range: Price-quality-location. ;)

See you.  :beer:

yrjö

• Vieras
« Vastaus #8 : 13.01.10 - klo:21:37 »
What is the adress of the nearest Utkonos of VDNK?  ;) I should print google map for that place.  :thumbsup:

And where can I buy OXOTA these days?  ::)

Poissa Rene

« Vastaus #9 : 14.01.10 - klo:00:14 »
What is the adress of the nearest Utkonos of VDNK?  ;) I should print google map for that place.  :thumbsup:

And where can I buy OXOTA these days?  ::)

Here is nearest "Utkonos" to your hotel:
http://maps.yandex.ru/org/3940210/
Malahitovaya str. 8 - 3

And such beer "OXOTA Strong" you can buy at any shops here. But how you can drink a such sh*t?  ???
Better to buy small bottle of vodka and two bottles of beer. Mix it after purchase. Such drink will the same but better and more clean than your favourite "OXOTA" :-D  :beer:

Poissa Dida

• Forza Member
« Vastaus #10 : 14.01.10 - klo:07:54 »
Multipersoona Kinky juttelee itsensä kanssa?

Poissa Rene

« Vastaus #11 : 14.01.10 - klo:23:42 »

Isn't it a part of forum on "ENGLISH" language?  ???

Poissa Dida

• Forza Member
« Vastaus #12 : 15.01.10 - klo:07:38 »

Isn't it a part of forum on "ENGLISH" language?  ???

It was an inside joke which actually wasn't even funny.

Poissa Rene

« Vastaus #13 : 19.01.10 - klo:17:18 »
3rd match at tournament:
HJK - Vakhsh 1:1
(Usmanov, 10' - 0:1, Parikka, 44 ' - 1:1).

HJK: Viander, Kansikas, Kamara (c), Karkkainen, Westo (Skopin,46), Pelvas (Riihilahti,62, Ramadingaye,88), Parikka (Santala,79), Bah, Sumusalo, Ojala, Zeneli (Makela,62).

Little bit a boring match...  :-\ At first half of match, HJK played bright enough at attack, but played horrible at defence. Too many mistakes near own gates. If Vakhsh was been more lucky then they could be score more than one goal. HJK played not bad only at attack. Club had some very good moments for goals too, but used only one unfortunately. At second half of match, HJK played good enough at defence, but haven't any good moments for goals. During most of 2nd half, HJK played at defence and without bright rapid attacks.

The best HJK players of match is two: Parikka (scored a goal and was very active during whole time which he was on field) and Ojala (played very safety at defence and won all his fights at air). He is sole HJK defender which played good enough (and without mistakes) during whole match:)
« Viimeksi muokattu: 19.01.10 - klo:20:55 kirjoittanut Rene »

Poissa Rene

« Vastaus #14 : 19.01.10 - klo:20:54 »
At today's last matches of groups stage, FC Rubin Kazan (Russia) won 2:1 above FC Dnepr Mogilev and has lifted up on the first place at group "A".  :o

So tomorrow, at 1/4 final of CIS Cup 2010: HJK - FC Rubin Kazan at 19:00 MSK time (or 18:00 Helsinki time). Rubin Kazan has sent only youth players to this tournament. So HJK has very good possibility to win tomorrow and entry at semifinal.
 :forza: